Friday, 19 March 2010

TSF:Meet The Chef!

 I always tell myself that life is short, be happy, be a good person and think positive. 
When I was young I preferred to stay in the kitchen inventing deserts probably because we lived
far away from the big city and I didn't have any friends besides my fish, Donut, and my dog, Pudding.
 My parents were always busy with the farm and I had to cook for myself and even for them sometimes. They were proud!
  Later, in my teen years, I started to have an obsession on cooking.
I bought cook books to learn new recipes  and my TV was always on, there was a cooking channel called CookieTV.
Until I reached adulthood I created over 30 modern recipes and won over 10 competitions for the best boiled egg.
When I started to be on my own I moved in the heart of the city and took a job at a prestigious Bistro as a dish washer of course the promotions came fast,
money was not a problem, I was well paid plus I had all kinds of opportunities like
catering or cooking contests. 
I didn't have time for a family until a became the Five-Star Chef in town. 
 
 Later I got married with a beautiful woman and made 5 little boys.

As elder I was a bit disappointed because of my children...they hate to cook!
They always said "Father you are a chef, you cook, that's your job!" True, probably they are saying this now because I never let them in the kitchen.
 
 My end was fast and painless. It was a sunny Sunday, all my boys came home that day each with their wife and child, I was in my kitchen making for them the best
Key Lime Pie and suddenly my trash compacter got stuck, I tried to fix it with a cleaned spoon, the oven timer stop announcing me that the pie is ready,
a second later I died from electrocution. Still that Key Lime Pie was perfectly cooked!   

No comments:

Post a Comment