I think that the body is like a Temple, you open the big doors to the world and you bring all kind of stuff inside. If you let those doors open to much, you neglect them...the hinges become rusty and the temple becomes vulnerable.
Since I was a child, my uncle was a very good cook, he made me all kind of deserts like cookies, pudding, cakes and other delicious sweet bakes. I still remember that warm kitchen with that cinamon smell, the sugar powder all streched on the counters and that fresh cold milk in those big bottles.
When I became a teenager, I saw this guy named Josh, a build up football player...a mother hugger, he called me fatty!
In that day I bought a fitness outfit and took a walk in the city. That wasn't enough, next week a started to jog, after that I took a class of cardio. Later I was gold member to three gim clubs. Now in my adulthood, I have a gold, hot body and I'm a League MVP. Oh, and that Josh, I was talking about, yeah he's a bald fat guy with no money! In his face!
Never call a lady fatty!
My point is that health is not expensive. If you wanna live longer, have a beautiful smile and of course a perfect, atractive body - Go out! Walk, jogg, sign up to a sport like football, basketball, tennis, swimming or even dance! Go out, don't be afraid, life is short and you got to make it beautifull!
Don't forget to love yourself, support yourself, make yourself invulnerable and the most important Be Positive and believe in yourself!






No comments:
Post a Comment