Can You feel the music in your hearth? I feel every beat!
Life is like a noise waiting it's creator to drop some tones. As you grow, that noise becomes music just choose the right path!
My father once told me "The Guitar is like a spoon, if you hand it well then the rest goes well too!
There is no talent! We are all the same, everything you touch and feel can be yours!
If you want to sing, dance or cook, you really want that, then you have this so called "talent".
When I was little, playing with the neighbor's kid hide and seek, I found a ticket to a concert, the Soulless Teddy Bear was singing and I took the chance.
That concert changed my life. When I saw that guy with this awesome black guitar in his hands, jamming like an animal, the fans where excited, screaming for more, I almost peed my self. That night I said "I want this!"
The next week I bought a guitar from a family friend, it was older than my grand-grandmother's grand-grandfather's sister's cousin's roommate's grandfather but music never ages!
I was very interested, I learned the cords from the internet, I downloaded some easy guitar songs to exercise.
Ten years later my music career starts. My High School principle asked me to sing a couple of songs for the
Summer Prom. I accepted and got up on that stage, I saw all those people staring at me, waiting for something to happen and then I closed my eyes and rocked like nobody ever did!
It was a memorable day.
After that it was easy. Friends where asking me to sing for their home parties, collage parties and later I signed a contract with the local theater. My albums where well sold, my manager did his job very well.
Then I got married with a girl, she was my number one fan, and had a boy.
In my last years I was teaching other kids how to handle a guitar, I made a recording studio for future singers.
My life was perfect, still I'm sorry I didn't have time for my family. I hope they will forgive me!





No comments:
Post a Comment